For CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. Your privacy and the security of your data are of great importance. Therefore, below, we expose what personal data we collect from our users and customers and what we use them for.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. (B43249846), with registered office at Cl. Nou nº 16 (43885, Salomó) and email address: email@example.com
Legal representative: Mr. Josep Maria Roig Boronat, with address at Cl. Nou No. 16 (43885, Salomó).
You should not worry about the security of your data, since CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. applies the technical and organizational security measures required by Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council.
2. What is the purpose of the processing of your personal data?
When you provide your data, CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. will collect your information, store it, manage it and use it according to the following purposes:
- Management of the relationship with customers and suppliers: service provision.
- Management of the relationship with company workers: human resources.
- Management of the relationship with job candidates in the company to provide jobs.
- Management of the relationship with web users who provide their data through the contact form to request information: web user service.
- Keep customers and users informed of our products and offers: commercial communications
3. Legitimation for the treatment
The legal basis that legitimizes us to process your personal data will depend on the purpose in question:
- For the management of the relationship with clients or suppliers and human resources, the legal basis is the existence of a contractual relationship.
- The legal basis for the consent of the interested party will be applicable to:
- Managing the relationship with job candidates in the company.
- Pay attention to requests from web users.
- Commercial communications, both electronic and non-electronic, addressed to interested parties who do not have the status of client of CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time. You can withdraw consent by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
- For the sending of non-electronic commercial communications directed to the interested parties who have a pertinent and appropriate relationship with CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. As a customer, the legal basis is the legitimate interest based on direct marketing contemplated in recital 47 GDPR.
- For commercial communications by electronic means or telephone calls to interested parties who are clients of CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. the provisions of art. 21 LSSI, not needing your express consent to send commercial communications referring to products or services similar to those that were the subject of the
- initial hire. You can oppose this treatment purpose by sending an email with the subject “low commercial communications” to the address email@example.com
4. What types of data do we process?
The data we process is merely identifying and depending on the relationship that you have with the company, we may process your bank account number.
5. How long will we keep your data?
We will keep your personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the aforementioned purposes for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise. If you exercise your right of cancellation or deletion, we will keep your personal data blocked during the statutory limitation periods contemplated in the regulations and, once they have elapsed, we will destroy your data. The applicable regulations, Organic Law 7/2012, of December 27, establishes that companies must keep the documentation concerning their business for a minimum of 10 years.
6. Who will we communicate your data to?
When necessary, the data object of treatment may be communicated to the competent authorities, courts and Public Administrations in compliance with a legal obligation.
If you are a customer or supplier CUL TIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. Your data may be communicated to insurance entities for the correct development of the provision of our services.
If you are part of the workforce of our company, your personal data may be communicated to banks or financial institutions and insurance companies. Your personal data may be processed by companies that will be considered “Treatment Managers”. These companies provide services to CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. in order that the correct development of the aforementioned purposes can occur. CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. has signed with said companies the respective contracts for the treatment required by art. 28.3 GDPR.
7. What rights can you exercise when you provide us with your data?
- Right of access: consult your personal data that is the object of treatment by us.
- Right of rectification: modify your personal data when they are exact.
- Right of deletion or cancellation: request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right of opposition: oppose the personal data that concerns you are subject to treatment based on the provisions of article 6.1, letters e) or f), including profiling.
- Right to limit the treatment: obtain the limitation of the treatment of the data when the conditions stipulated in art. 18 GDPR.
- Right of portability: receive the personal data that concern you and that you have provided to a data controller and transmit them to another responsable
If you consider that we have not processed your personal data in accordance with the regulations, you can contact CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
To exercise the aforementioned rights, go to the address Cl. Nou 16 (43885, Salomó) and accompany your request with a copy of your ID or document proving your identity. Or if you prefer, ask us by email email@example.com for the forms to exercise these rights. The exercise of these rights is free.
Likewise, at any time, you can withdraw the consent given without affecting the legality of the treatment, by sending your request to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the address Cl. Nou 16 (43885, Salomó).
You are informed that you can direct any type of claim in relation to the processing of your personal data to the Spanish control authority, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website www.agpd.es.
8. Is it mandatory for me to provide your personal data?
The data provided by the user through the form are mandatory, unless otherwise stated in the required field, to fulfill the aforementioned purposes. That is why if they are not provided or are inaccurate, your request will not be able to be answered.
9. Responsibility regarding the data provided
Responsibility for the data provided
You, as a user:
- Confirm that the data provided to CULTIUS LES FONTANES, S.L. they are true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information that you provide through the web contact form